Tuesday 29 December 2009

cause i can belch the alphabet..just doubledouble dare me.


ahhh bonjour bloggers!
wtfudgecake...WHY AM I HUNGRY AT HALF 1am!?!?!?!!!
thats madness! :L

never mind..cba to get up to go find some munchies :L

yes yes im lazy ;)

well...tomo is jo's party!
actually looking forward to it A LOT.
but not letting myself imagine it as i still dont know if jee's coming yet!?!!
her mum keeps saying "we'll see"
so she's on a night of sucking up.
i really really really really really REALLY hope she can come!
but appa ryan from bilbs (who ive spoke to on fb and is really cool) is going..so i get to meet him (Y)

ive got a day at my vati's tomo anyway.
saw my cousins today and got attacked several times.
got some groovy pics out of the photowar though ;)
tehe :)


talking to Lh on fb atm. :)
STILL DONT KNOW WHAT TO WEAR FOR JO'S PARTY!!!!
ARGHHH!!!!!!
tho ill probs wear this floaty (none slutty! shock horror!) dress i have with a purple belt that makes my waist actually disappear :L
which is always a plus ;)


ahhh mr brightside ♥
watched micheal mcintyre t'other night.
he's really funny.
shame he reminds me of josh.
*shrug*..guess that cant be helped.
just reminds me of earlier this year, me and josh clanging about in the kitchen getting ice lollies..pineapple ones..which turned out amusingly to be actual frozen pineapples on sticks! :L
and we watched micheal mcintyre..and laughed..a lot! :)
happy times eh ♥
never mind..im not really depressive tonight, and so i can happily look back on some things :)
hehe. :D
jee ♥


well..im still hungry..but going to bed soon.
as im at my daddy's at 10.30 i think.
til 4ish.
then gonna pick up Lh from uptown.
and if jee's coming - which i really hope she is!!! - then ill get her to get the half 4 bus back to mine. :)
s'all good xD
and i randomly cant wait for those two to meet?
hahaha :L
tis gonna be awkward, but ace. :)
i mean..jee's met Bibbs...so now she has to meet 'the missus' :L hahahaha :P


good grief..lh is sending mean girls quotes at me!
nighty night :)


toodles!!


Lora :) xx
p.s. blurry pic is of dress i think im wearing tomo

No comments:

Post a Comment