Saturday 26 December 2009

i want a cool rider ;)






ahhh bonjour :)
well..crimbo was tres fun ;)
i got.....






My cats (though got them a month ago) :)
A wii fit plus.
MASSIVE slab of choc that's gonna take me about 65398080 days to get through!!
More choccs - Seashells and Lindt ;) mmmmmmm.
Yet more choccies - malteasers, pink smarties, bueno ;)
2 Micheal McIntyre dvds! LMAO! Nice one fam ;)
Lady Gaga - Fame Monster cd :)
2 tickets (me and mutti) to see Brendan Cole on his tour on the 5th of Jan! LMAO!
The tickets for me and Lh to see 30 seconds to Mars in Feb ;)
Really groovy long fluffy socks with bobbly bits :D (Y)
Pink hippo slippers! LOL!
2 massive..uhm..tubes? packets? of PARMA VIOLETS! :D (josh, thank your mother for them)
Loads of animal related shizz..mainly penguins and horses :P
Vair cool tee that says 'toastbusters' on it from blue banana ;)
Tartan tights!! Also from blue banana ;)
Fluroscent pink smiley socks :)
A pretty flutterby necklace and earring set.
2 Willowtree ornaments! :D that makes 4 now in my collection ;)
And other bits and bobs :)






i did tres well me thinks ;)
pahaha :P




well...im in another pickle. :L
avec my new friend Benjamin.
he likes me..a lot!
and he is vair nice..and has snakebites ;)
butbutbut..now i dunno what to do about jee? :/
do i go out with him..and then dump him or something if she decides to choose me?
or do i just turn him down now and risk it?
hmm.
i may just go on a few dates with him or something...*ponders*..i dunno...ill work it out :L
ill stick a pic of him on here tho (Y) haha :L
he keeps calling me princess? ive honestly never been called that xD LOL! :P







well yesterday, i did indeed once again get attacked by my cousins and various ribbons and cracker hats! :L
as per ;)
was very fun though :) hehe.
mum told dad about me and josh.
yeah i kinda started xmas morning crying because i'd pretended i was still with him as donna caught me off guard with "what are you getting josh for xmas?" when i was a bit tipsy :L
hmmm. (N)
im alright though :)
listening to some cascada song on my ipod? lou's bloomin itunes ;)







oh yeah, she came round mine t'other day.
like REALLY early! :L
and helped my mum out in le kitchen? LOL :P :P
im seeing her tomo :)
at 11am ish ;) s'all good :D tehe.




right..nothing else to write atm :)
cba..TIRED!!




toodles!!




Lora :) xx





No comments:

Post a Comment