Saturday 19 December 2009

Fat lip ;)

hahaha! this song reminds me of the showcase SOOO bad :D
of me and scot sitting at the back, basically just talking the whole time :P
and shaun playing fat lip xD
pahahahaha :)
im in a much happier mood today :) :)













ended up really bored last night, so got the 7-30 black cat to ilkeston, met lou, went to the bank..she forgot her bank card...so went back to hers...met scot..went back to the bank and walked down to tescoooo. :)
then lou told me that josh was working that night :L and he works at that tesco. but i didnt see him :)










i think its really funny how like, everyone apart from my 'rents know about jee :L
pahahaha ;P
im not telling my mum until something happens anyway.










♫ fill my little world right uuup :)
hmm..im gonna end up a chav now that i've got all of Bibbs's music on my ipod!!
pahahahaha :D good grief xP










mmm..ewan mcgregor ;)
i had a v. nice dream about him the night before last ;P
involving himself, myself, a bathtub, and a kama sutra game ;)
pahahahahaha :D










♫ voted, most likely to end up on the back of a milkbox drink, looks like im letting them down, cause 7..75 isnt worth an hour of my hard working time :)
Katy Perry - Fingerprints :D
♫ i wanna break the mould wanna break the stereotype :)










havent got a lot to write on this blog actually :L
mutti's off shopping (Y) she's getting me some hairdye ;)
same red, but it needs redoing as my roots are terriblleeeeeee!!!
pahaha :D










listening to gives you hell now. ♥
haha...this may just be my song about josh. :)
or to josh. ^^
nyaaaa ;D
just the chorus anyway ;)
♫ when you see my face, hope it gives you hell hope it gives you hell, when you walk my way hope it gives you hell hope it gives you hell ;) ♪










off now :)
will put some pics on this x]










WHEN YOU SEE MY FACE HOPE IT GIVES YOU HELL HOPE IT GIVES YOU HELL!!!! ;)










toodles!!










Lora :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment