Friday 18 December 2009

Fighteeeeeer. ;)






listening to power 'fuck you' songs in this mood is the best thing :)
♫ so i wanna say thankyooou, makes me that much stronger, makes me work a little bit harder, makes me darn much wiiiiser..thanks for making me a...fiiighteeeeer ♫ :D






just nosying through Bibb's pictures of the Bilborough Snowball.
i was a tad miffed that i wasnt invited/offered a ticket by her.
but then she said she was on holiday when they were selling them and had to get tommi to buy her own..or she would've got me one.
so she's off the hook ;) hehe ♥
plus dont think i'd have had fun with jodie and josh all over each other.
omgooosh...if i could've..i should've taken jee.
bloody hell that would've been funnyyyy!! :L pahahahahaha :D






mwa ha ha ha..
have put
'Mousse T - Horny As A Dandy' on xD
LMAO :P






listening to "in too deep - sum 41" now :)






brrr..its FREEEZING in here D;






hmm..
xmas in 7 days :)
shall be gooood me thinks :D






brrr..*shivers*






havent got a lot to say...
may post another blog later :P






toodles!!






Lora :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment