Saturday 2 January 2010

you know im no good.






is it wrong that i actually like amy winehouse?.......
yep. :L



well well....jodie's party ;)
it was VERY fun :L
but kinda rough at the start.
me and lh arrived, and just stood around for a bit as everyone was sober.
chatted.
then started the drinking :L
i drank quite a lot really.
had way too much malibu.
it was BLOODY nice tho ;)
hehe :P






also, didnt talk to josh much.
except to call him a cunt and a bastard.
and to tell him to fuck off. :L
wasnt very nice to him.
but i was drunk. so thats my tres good excuse ;) pahaha.






jee couldnt go :/ didnt think she'd be able to.
was right bummed out at first.
had a massive strop about it, and i was with my vati when she told me, so i went in a righht mood with him in maccy d's. :L hahahaha :P bless him. ;)
so anyway..got drunk so i didnt care about jo and josh as much.
but they...well,....jodie was basically rubbing my face in it.
i tried to talk to josh on his own about it in the bedroom..and she wouldnt leave us alone?
i was basically just gonna tell him to please at least pretend he/they care and not snog next to me.
but i ended up on the phone to jee, in jodie's room, with both of them next to me cuddling. :S
nice. (Y)
tactful (Y






n.mind..josh left at half 11 and i was ok after that. :L
so i started talking to jodie's brother's (Gregg) mates (Mo and Chris).
and now im engaged to chris? :L pahahaha :P
it was actually legit.
he got down on one knee, and told me he'd "get me a ring" ..and gave me his chain instead to wear for the night :L
and even kissed my hand!
awwuhh ^^ i felt so loved. :L
and then he wrote his name on my leg?
mm..romantic ;)






woulda been better if jee coulda gone..but ya know..tis in the past now..what happened happened. :)



fell out with jodie now. :L
josh is trying to arrange a double/triple date for me and jee, him and jo and lou and robin.
so we can all make friends again?
well i said some pretty nasty things to jo.
the worst calling her josh's rebound.
which TECHNICALLY...she is!
but i dont think he sees it that way. :L
still..is the technical term for her ;) paha.






so im trying to get jee to sleep on thursday.
hope she asks her mum.
and hope her mum says yes. ♥
purrrr. i miss her.
really really really really looking forward to monday :) just to see her :D
though i wont see annie i dont think :/ cause she's a bit ill. ♥
i hope she'll come in too. dont wanna be alone in ict! and need to catch up with her on goss ;) pahaha. :P






listening to crissy aggy.
fighter ♫
got jess t to download some songs for me ;) muse and papa roach :P hahaha :P ♥






meant to be doing assignments.......pfft. cba.
got arwah and nanny coming round tomo.
urgh. meant to be doing my assignments tomo! gah :L fail x]






off now..will stick some of the party pics on here ^_-






toodles!!






Lora :) xx
p.s. photos = 1. me and chris. 2. me with chris in le background. 3. me, chris, lou and scot.

2 comments:

  1. Comment one) Tres bonne post
    Comment two) How hot is the guy in the first pic!
    Comment three) Lets hope he doesn't read this. In fact, lets hope he does ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm excuse me - I'm not being anon!!!!

    ANNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete