Thursday 17 December 2009

Maybe it's not my weekend..but it's gonna be my year ♫



eeep :D
all time low - weightless
favvy song atm :)
and i have their cd ♥




today should have been ace.
it was gonna be me, jee, annie, jess, lou and jodie at le park having a drink and a larf.
instead, im not happy with jodie and she didnt reply to my v.long text i sent her earlier (will tell you about that in a bit)..jee couldn't come tonight cause of her 'rents and she didnt even come to college :/ which put me in a right pissy mood all day and annie kept telling me off and cheering me up by saying i looked like a smacked arse :L
annie cancelled too..family comittments..and jess t and me decided it wouldnt be any good just us two with lou and jo.
so i ended up going round lou's on my own, stealing all her ipod songs and having a natter and eating pizza. :L
was actually fun..not as fun as it could have been :/




but yeah..had to clean out the donkeys this morning too. D;
yippee.




my plan for next week (i hope!) -


Monday - See Jee and have her sleep over.
Tuesday - See Jee again til she goes home, go to dad's in evening.
Wednesday - Meet up with Lou.
Thursday - Meet up with Lou again if she can, go to dad's in evening.
Friday - Xmas :D
Saturday - Go to nanny's for annual boxing day munchout. Basically me eating a packet of leftover pringles and a few cobs. :L




oo...ill do an explanation of what happens on my xmas :D
xmas eve....
i go over to dad's about 5pmish. we watch tele. eat a takeout. he drinks beer. donna (his gf) drinks cider. i get forced to try pretty much every type of alcohol they have in a 100 metre radius, and end up v.tipsy. we laugh at the annual xmas film (it was calender girls last year ;P) and watch royle family. donna goes to bed at 11pmish. dad stays up for 30 mins-1 hour longer. he sets my little camp bed up that is bound to collapse anyday. he goes to bed. i stay awake til 3am watching catherine tate/little britain/music videos on demand and texting LH (and jee this year :D).
xmas day.....
i get woken up at about 9amish. i do NOT look attractive! :L go to the bathroom and cover up uglyness with too much makeup. :) dad makes some kind of joke about me spending 30 mins in the bathroom. i eat toast/crunchy nut. i give dad and donna pressies. i get my pressies. we all open them. :) pack all pressies into car. pack donna's mum/dad/brother's pressies into backseat with me and i get piled on when we go around corners. go to donna's mum and dads. open more pressies. hand out more. drink limeade at about 11am? :L say bye, and dad drops me off at auntie jans. quickly dash upstairs, say hi to kirsty, get told for about 30 mins what pressies she got off her dad. go get ready with kirsty. go downstairs. greet mad loons....i mean family. :) have dinner. get attacked with cameras/ribbon which stayed on my fingers the whole night and i woke up with it still on the next morning! go to living room. open pressies etc. leave olds to watch cheesy musical. fight over 3 nintendo ds's with 4 kids (me, kirst, emma, matt). say bye to loons. go to bed. talk to kirst in the next room via ds. ;)




TADA :D
i hope you enjoyed that!
pahahahaha :D






anyways...im pretty mad at josh now.
yeah i kinda hate him.
when i asked him earlier if him and jodie were gonna get together...he said "anything could happen".
pfft.
bastard.
i still have his hair gel.
and blades of glory dvd.
hmph.




im not happy with jo either.
cause of last night (explained in my other blog).




hmph.
anyway...bloody shattered now..


night bloggers! :)



toodles!!



Lora :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment