Wednesday 23 September 2009

Instincts..


Im in such a pissy mood, im only writing this in one colour.


Fights, fights and yet more fights.
Im worn out.
Im not gonna be able to do this for much longer.
Me and Josh are on a downward spiral.
I knew it was going to happen, i saw it.
Why didnt i ask Scot for help. : fucking visions.
Sometimes it sucks knowing what's going to happen.
Though it does come in handy.
I just wish i wasnt always right about these things.


So, this fight's about some silly little thing..once again.
But they always are.
Uggh.


Well today hasnt really been a good day.
I text Matt (ex bf) last night, basically telling him to make up his mind whether or not he was going to talk to me and be my friend, or if not, then to not talk to me again.
Unsurprisingly, he chose the latter.
Naive bastard.
So i've been pretty pissed off all day because of that.
I hate him. He fucked me up so much.
He can burn.


I was inspired to write a new blog by checking if Scot had posted a new one..which he hasnt.


Hm..Kris (london friend) is slightly cheering me up by mentioning my modelling :) yey.


Better end this here.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment