Thursday 1 October 2009

Stacey's Mom :)



Ahhhh bonjour ;D
Ive got Stacey's Mom stuck in my head :L ♫




Omgosh...new fav song:
Muse - Uprising.




Its ACE!!! :D :D ♥




Had a good day at college today :) v. tiring though :L even tho we didnt do a lot :P
Me and Annie cleaned out Iggy the Iguana and Tony the Tortoise :)
Well..we fed and watered them ;D (h5)




My new dress came today :) for Jodie's birthday this weekend.
Ill put a pic of it on here ;)
Its VAIR Katy Perry :D :D
Really i need some big red heels with it..but i dont have any!
So short black heels it is :L haha :)




I know Jodie's going as 60's, Lou's 80's, and Lh is also 80's but she's doing Rocky Horror Show 80's instead of bright "Fame" inspired 80's :P




Josh still doesnt have an outfit. :L
My dress is soooo short btw ;O
It barely covers my bum! And it doesnt when i walk up the stairs!!!!
LOL :P it's fine..ill wear shorts til i get drunk :L




Tomo not doing a lot. Not at coll :) so will probs write a blog in the day if i get bored :P
Day in (Y)
But gotta do my assignment :/ cba!




Soooo funny at col this week. Everyone's been prank calling people. :L my friend's are officially mean!!
Im super good friends with Annie now :P i talk to her the most! Lol :)
Seeing as Dwayne's hanging around with his new "mates"..tut.




Wish i was sleeping over Lh's tomo ;/ but her vati said i cant. D;
*sob*




Mutti's going to bed now me thinks..hmm. Yush..she's turned the tele off :L
Tut tut, i wanna watch Ugly Betty!! :)
Pfft..she's having a go at me now for not washing the dishes!
CEEEEBBBSSSS!!!!!




Off now :)




Toodles!!




Lora :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment