Wednesday 23 September 2009

Untouched.




Halloo bloggers. :)
Been a while since i last wrote...ceebs to mess with this stupid pc :L





(8) i feel so untouched that i want you so much that i just cant resist you, not enough to say that i miss you (8)
The Veronica's rock. :D tehe.
New band = All Time Low :D they're ace!!! ♥








Well i've had fun this week at coll :) the weekend with Lh was ace xD got some new shoes (pink ones that match my blue ones!! :P so i can mix and match!)..a funky wallet, a wii game and some other bits and bobs. :) tehe.








Im being cheesy and listening to JLS - Beat Again :L :L hahahaha :P








Obtw, i'm getting Ferrets (or ferts as Farmer Annie calls them!!) next January. :) that reminds me..she told me to watch Farmer Wants A Wife :L hahaha :P she luuurrves Willie. :D







Even though col rocks..i miss Lou loads :( :( buuut..im sleeping over hers this Friday!! xD yeyy!! Gonna go down to TESCOOOOO and get some ice cream too ;) :P and we'll watch 13 Going On 30 :) ohh yess!!!







It's Jodie's bday sleepover next weekend and it's a Time Warp Disco theme..i sooo need a 50's outfit!!!! Which means £££££!! D;
I nearly got a SCAD (basically a bad conduct mark that means i dont get EMA that week!) TWICE so far!! Dwayne's fault!! Haha :P love him though :) he's ace ;D





(8) i left my heart in Tokyo, down by the river don't you know, i had to let it go, nobody no no know's. (8) :) Mini Viva - Left My Heart In Tokyo ;D ACE song :P




I haff a Apple and Blueberry J2o :) im happyyyyyy!! Im a happy haggis!!!
Hahahahaha! Omgosh that reminds me of good times ;)
Ive forgotten why 'the dulex dog' (tehe) asked me to draw a picture of a Haggis. :P
I was proud of that doodle though ;)





...is it weird if im 'jealous' that Josh went out with Jodie last night? :S
I mean..i trust Jo and everything..she IS one of my bff's...but i know that's she's a terrible flirt, and he can be at times..he just doesn't know he's doing it. But that's not what bothers me, it's the fact that she seems to see him more than me!! :/ tisn't fair. She doesnt even go to Bilb and she talks to him and Lou more than i do D; n.mind. ♥ im just busy ALL the time!! Argh.










Ooooo thursday tomo :D :D thursday's are the HIGHLIGHT of my week!! Practical in the morning with Farmer and O' Stubbly One (annie & dwayne), then a free period which we spend in the tv room watching Trisha for 1hr and a half :D then lunch, then just one lesson with Lindaaaaaaa the sheep loverr :) then we go home ;D at 3. (Y) wahey!! xD tis a totally sexy day :D hope we get the snakes out!!! And the ferts!!! ☻ OMGosh i just discovered how to do a smiley face!! :L :L :L ♥☻☺♦♣♠○◘• <>










Pink - Funhouse ♫ :D










Well loons..im off now :D










Toodles!!










Lora :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment