Wednesday 2 September 2009

Hatred..


Hmm.

The world is coming to a very hateful place at the moment. :/

Im not liking it.


Wuthering Heights <3>


Im feeling very deep this evening/nearly morning, rather than my usual shallow self. :L


Well theres been a massive thing going on between Josh and Scot at the moment. I genuinley fear for the both of them. :/ Scot is so powerful that he could break Josh in an instant. But if Scot breaks Josh, then he has me to face. I may be weak but you'd be surprised how formidable i can become when you upset me. Scot has at his hands, a chain reaction. If he kills Josh, then he dies. Then i probably die. Though i have friends and family to think about and im not suicidal..im just stating some facts. :L i dont want to die, but nor do i want the two of them to fight.

Josh needs to realise that he will not be able to break Scot.

Scot scares me sometimes. I know what he's capable of.


Ive told Scot that if Josh taunts him or tries to attack him in any way, to NOT do ANYTHING back.

Nothing at all.


And ive also told Josh not to do anything to Scot. Because Scot rarely listens to me.


The two of them need to stay out of each other's lives. Forever. No good will come out of fighting. Only pain.



On a bright note...i have two new favourite quotes..


"if all else perished, and he remained, then i should still continue to be. But if he should perish and all else remained, then i should cease to exist."


"i cannot live without my life, i cannot live without my soul."


Both from Wuthering Heights. :) (and twilight ;P)


Night bloggers. :)


Toodles,


Lora :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment