Sunday 6 September 2009

College D;






Drum roll please..as i start college on wednesday D;



Arrrrggghhh!!!






Well i've got some of my stuff sorted..got my hideous GREEN (ew) labcoat sorted..and my steel-toe-capped wellygogs..and normal pink flowery wellygogs. :P and got a MASSIIIVEE notebook, 2 folders, pencils, pens etc.
Just need a pencil case and a bag to put it all in!! :)






Going into Notts with Lou tomo though so it's fiiiiine :D hehe. We wont spend too long in Notts i dont expect. :) ive been to notts too many times last week :L :)






(8) The Fame (8)
Lady Gaga. :) she rocks.






Eeek..cant WAIT to go see Lily Allen!!









Oh forgot to mention my fringe. :P hahaha. Well it's furry and it lives on my forehead. :) 'cause i have a cow's lick parting, one side is really thin and stick out a bit..but never mind..i shall live :) :) i look a bit Cleopatra-y......hmm. :)






(8) Beeatt it!! (8) Fallout boy :)






Oh i bought a New Moon poster today!! :D hahaha. Tonight i plan to take abso EVERYTHING off my walls and stick them all back up again in a diff order ;) although ill probably get up there and be like "...............CEEBS!!!" :P
But i will stick the poster up tonight.
May just have to find a space for tonight. :L hahaha :D
Already gotta find room for my massive 3d one that Clare and Paul (Josh's mutti and vati) got me for my 16th ;)


...i look about 12 with my fringe. :L :L :L
D;






Righto...off now..may post another bloggity blog later :)






Love y'all! ;)






Toodles!!






Lora :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment