Sunday 11 October 2009

Hostile faces.


Hmm..my face looks strangely hostile and unfriendly today.
I lost weight. ^_^ that might be why it looks different.
Yippee, i can be a fat happy girl, or a skinny bitch. :P
Im on a 1000 calorie diet you see. :) (Y)
I want to lose a stone. :) infact, maybe even 2 stone. :D


..i dont know how she managed to believe it was a graze? Hah. :P


Moving on.. O.o


Saw Bibbs today. :) went round hers at 3pm after posting a letter. :)
Had a good day really. :D went to Vicki Park til 5, then played on The Sims. :P
Haha. :D haven't been on that in a while and was nice to just relax again. ♥


Lh posted a FB status saying she was on her way to her vati's appa?
So i told her to phone me before 10 or i'll phone her.
I may phone her when ive written this though. :L
I dunno why she's down here? She has school tomo!
Hmm..family, me thinks.


Not too much kicked off recently.
Though Josh has been funny with me all week and it's started to wear me down now.
:/ uggh.

Times are changing.
For the better?


Toodles,


Lora :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment