Thursday 8 October 2009

Misery Business..


Bonjourno :)
Well yes indeedy im still ill. D;
Feel slightly better, though my throat still kills, im still coughing my guts up and ive got a headache :(
I want chippy tea :( but mutti wont let me as she says ill be sick.....which i probably would be!! Lol :P
She's going out for a meal tonight, lucky thing :/ i wanna go D; boo.
So im stuck in on my owny AGAIN :( *sigh*
Cba to read Twilight atm! Im gonna try and finish it tonight cause i wanna move onto New Moon. :)
And if i dont, then ive still got tomorrow off too!! :L


Might try and meet up with Josh tomo evening...depending on how bad i feel. Lol. :)
Gonna have a shower tonight..im BOILING and my hair is absolutely mad!! D;

Hmm..ive got really chubby cheeks.

Not too sure what to write atm. :L
Read Bibbs' blog a min ago.
Mentioned when she and Josh went down to the bottom of the garden and talked.
Appa he opened up to her? *shrugs* ill ask her about it when i can. :L
She has to tell me everything. :) mwa ha ha. ♥ ill force her at gunpoint fingerpoint ;)

Ooo..messing around with the html :L


I loooove this song :)
Pink - Sober


Dum de dum...


Watched Juno today. :)
It's a really terrible movie :L
Though i've watched it at least 5 times..so it actually gets better each time you watch it :P
Haha. weird or what?


Off now..


Toodles!!


Lora :) xx





No comments:

Post a Comment