Thursday 15 October 2009

Dirrty Betch ;)




Im gonna kill Annie for getting "dirrty betch" stuck in my head :L
Ive managed to get it stuck in Josh's head now though so it's all good. ^_^




Had a good day at coll :D
Even if we did muck out the pigs and chickens this morning D; uggh.
Boorrrinngg and smelly!
Had a bath though :) tehe.




Breeding and Genetics was SO funny!
Me, Annie and Pugface (Lois) sending each other random questions. :P
They sent me 2 sides of A4 worth once ;O took me ages to do it! Then they tippexed it out and sent it back!! Ahahaha :D




Josh came over for tea tonight :)
I cooked. (good god!)
We're gonna go shopping on Saturday ^_^
Need to let Lh know mind :L haha.
She may wanna come along..ill talk to Josh about it. :P




No college tomo :)
Gotta get the rest of my assignment sorted though. (N)
Shouldnt take too long. :)
And i get a lie in for as long as i like xD
So i probs wont get out of bed til about 11am. :P




Sleeping over Lh's tomo night too :D
Yey. ♥




Fair next week xD eep!
Gonna be aaaace. :)




Im listening to Lily Allen - I Could Say. ♫
Never heard it, but its on my ipod. :L
Have changed it to Pink - Stupid Girls :P
Mwa ha ha.




Im in a rather good mood atm ^_^
Has been a good day. :)




That's all for now folks ;)




Toodles!




Lora :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment