Saturday 1 August 2009

Autoerotique..


Bonjour!! :)
Well today's been vair groovy tbh. :)

Went shop-shop-shopping with my mutti and bought lottttssss of naaaice things. :D

High five on that one! ;) (h5)



Spose i'd better tell you bloggers about the whole thing with me and Scot that i conviniently missed out :S




Well i was round his a few weeks back to sort things out..and we were listening to Katy Perry (Thinking of You) and i just layed on his chest (he was laying on his bed) and we talked for about 5 mins or so...then Waking Up In Vegas came on (i now hate that song) and i sort of looked down at him to chat. Then it went randomly quiet and he was sort of staring into my eyes and i couldnt look away. Then he leant up and kissed me. :/ *sigh* actually..i say kiss..it was more like a snog! But that wasnt of my own accord. Twas not MOI who shoved MY tongue into HIS mouth. :L


Anyway, so after that, it went SUPER awkward and i ran to the bus stop and walked the rest of the way home in la rain. :/


Guilty? That's an understatement!!!








So i decided to tell Josh about it..and i did the next day. That was a lovely conversation..: but he strangely said that he already knew and he'd known for ages it was gonna happen.


Which tbh, i had to.

I'd had visions and dreams of it happening. :S

Freaky deaky? Me thinks so!


But everything is funky-monkey now. :)


And i dont really regret it, because now me and Scot are at a healthy point in our acquantinceship. (Y) long word. :L cant spell it. (for once!) :)




Josh is so weird, he didnt even show any emotion when i told him. :/ apart from laughing. And when i asked him what was funny, he told me i was rocking side to side (which i do when im nervous) ....!?






Like i always say....boys...who understand them truly?!!?!!! And bloody well give that person my email address!!!!!! :L :P





So fellow bloggers and blog readers...this'll be my last post for the next week as im off on my jollies tomo with my bestiie mate Bibbs. :)






So toodle pip, and ill write again next saturday/sunday. ;)






Love you all muchly!!!!



Lora :) xxxxxxxxxxxx







P.S. I say i love you..but i dont really!!!!!





P.P.S. Kidding :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment