Tuesday 11 August 2009

A weird day..



Bonjour bloggers! :)




Well today was DEFO a weird day..




To begin with, Me and Lou went down the park for Gareth's 16th gettogether, then Jack joined us, and finally Scot, Chloe and Cherryne did. Then Gareth FINALLY got there! :L nearly an hour late!!




Then Scot, Chlo and Reenie went off to meet "someone" (they didnt say who at the time) and me, Jack and Lou went uptown to meet Josh.




So us four wandered around for a bit, went to Wilko's..Lou spilt coke down Josh :L that was so funny :P


We decided to go back to Vicki Park...and bumped into Scot and Kimmy. Scot then told me he wanted to talk to me and i listened to what he had to say (luuurrvee problems) and advised him what to do.




Then i went back over to Josh, Jack and Lou who were standing nearby..ish.


Scot followed me over...: daft sod.


He does push his luck with Josh!!!




And, he even had the cheek to say to Josh "take care" !!!!!!! Tut. :L


Once he started laughing, i couldn't resist joining in.


He truly has the most addictive laugh ive ever heard, a proper man laugh. :L




So anyway, i told him off for smoking about 20005746867435635 packets of cigarettes in the space of 20 minutes, and he went off with Kimmy, Jade and Reenie.




Then Josh was being REALLY funny with me for the rest of the day :/


I mean, what am i meant to do?


I have to support Scot! He's at a seriously bad point atm and im not just gonna turn around and go "oh i cant talk to you anymore ever because my boyfriend hates you..a lot"


Maybe hate isnt strong enough? :S


Although i dont blame him.


I cant hate Scot.


He's too emotional.




Anyway..so i felt seriously left out for most of the day, then Lou went home at 3, and me, Jack and Josh wandered for 15 mins before just me and Josh waiting outside of Lou's for my vati to pick me up.


I tried to talk to Josh but SOMEBODY (Bibbs!!) came outta her house and interrupted it. :L


She doesnt get a hint. :)




Fortunately, i managed to cheer Josh up via text once i was at my vati's.




Uggh. Noone ever cheers ME up!!


Im always the one who supports people :/


But im in an even worse position than Josh and Scot! Yet noone seems to care :/




What sort of choice is it between your ex best friend of 2 years and your boyfriend who you love a heck of a lot. :/


Its a stupid and impossible choice. :(




...i just hope i dont have to make a decision.




(btw, obviously im not gonna dump Josh, but i still dunno what to do about Scot)




I mean, Scot said to me recently that he's not playing this crazy game anymore and just wants to be best friends again...nothing more, nothing less.


Which is fair enough.


But Josh wont believe me when i say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!




He seriously needs to trust me on that :/


The kiss was a mistake.


A fault.


The end of something and the start of something else.




It woke me up and now i can think clearly. :)




*sigh*...just a one off...

..a personal fault...

Im only human. :/

Besides, Josh isnt exactly pure! :( i specifically asked him not to see..*shiver* Baldimort anymore and he still did! Tut.
Alwell, that's far in the past and im over it now :D


This whole mess just bums me out sometimes :/
Noone can understand the position im in.
..flipping 'eck im sounding like Scot now!!!! :L
Scary thought.


Anyway bloggers,
Im off on my jolies (yet again) tomo to Wales with my mutti, Kirsty and A.Jan, so i wont talk for....8 or 9 days. :)
Ill try and write a blog on the day i get back..no promises though. ;)


Gonna really miss everyone :/
Me and Josh always end up being miffed off with each other if we're away for that long.
Well...actually he always goes in a mood with me!! :L :L
*shrugs* Thats life. :)


Toodles you crazy lot ;)
Love ya!!


Lora :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh cheers oh mighty one.
    I don't cheer you up!?!
    ='(

    AND you shoulda texted me to go away.
    I had my phone in my hand and so did you.
    Or you shoulda just said something.
    Is it my fault if your sitting on MY garden wall !!??!!

    TUT. x

    ReplyDelete