Friday 31 July 2009

Your addiction..



Hey bloggers. :)


Im at my house, for the first time! :L


Haha. Halleluyah for the internet eh? ;)




Today's been pretty simply tbh.


Went to Tesco with my mutti and Lh, bought Sugar Mag (which is my official drug!!), a donut and some super-yummy milkshake. :)


Cookie dough flavour. ;)


My new dress >>^^


Well..it's not THAT new. :) I wore it to Reenie's 16th pissup. :L

And to Amanda's party. :D

I doo luurve it though. :)



Well me and Scot are talking pretty much properly now.

It's better to be..acquantinces than friends or enemies.

Much easier.


Made the biiiig mistake of telling Josh though. :S

Blimey that was a ace phone convo last night :

It was literally me blabbing rubbish for 2 hours while he was v. v. V. quiet. :



It turns out i'm going to Whitby/Scarborough on Sunday instead of tomo, which is good because i can go to the Riverside Festival with mutti and go shopping ;D

And post another blog tomo night of course. :)


I dont even think anyone reads this...but it kinda helps to get it off my chest. :)


So..boys...who truly understands them? D;

And when you find that person...

Send them to me!!!



Tip of the day..

Girls, apply one layer of mascara, then pat your eyelashes with talcum powder, apply another coat of mascara, more talcum powder etc until you achieve the perfect (slightly heavy) thickness. :)


Toodles!!


Lora :) x








No comments:

Post a Comment