Saturday 22 August 2009

Back again ;D


Bonjour!! ;D

Im le back from loonland xD

Hahaha :P


So yush i have returned from the wet land of Wales :)

It was very groovy and amusing there :L

But i am soooo much happier to get home :D :D :D


Im at Lh's atm (Y) :)

She's put Devil Wears Prada on :L

Ace movie.


So..im 16 tomorrow!! As it's about half 1am! Hahaha :D

My sleepover tomo too. :)


Well...i spent most of my time in Wales at the club :L

Me and Kirsty did mad dancing to JLS :P Fun times :L :L :L

Haha :)


So Scot's appa bought me a bday pressie.

And wants to meet up with me to give it me.

Hmmm..

Good idea?

:S


Everything's just a bit of a blur at the mo! Hmm. :L


Well appa Lh has also got a bday pressie for me that i can have tonight because it's just between the two of us!!! ;D <3

Me likey xD hehehe. :P

I want it! :L


16.



...



Wow.

Thats old. ;O



Hmm.

:L


Off now :)


Mwa!!


Toodles,


Lora :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment