Saturday 22 August 2009

Yet more..



Heyy :D


I havent actually slept since i posted my last blog :L


Just a few hours have gone by. :P




It's half 3am and im in bed with Lh who's complaining about Kerry eating a kebab :L


Rofl! She does make me giggle :D :D




Fallout boy <3






I miss Connor :L (random mate i met at campsite in Wales)


He nearly made me throw up when he was pushing me on the roundabout though.






I talked to Scot earlier.


And he told Conor (diff one..his.."mate") that i used to fancy him!! D;


Argh! Bastard ;L




Also randomly talked to Chris earlier.


Asked him if he was still coming to my party tomo.


He swore a lot :L


Appa he forgot :P


But he's gonna try and make it.

Bless him. <3
He is really sweet tbh :L
If a tad chavvy!! xD




Wanted to talk to Josh tonight and told him to phone me at 11, but he didnt! Must have fallen asleep or something.
That's nice isnt it?! :L
So i ended up phoning loads of randoms. :P




God..
Still freaked out im gonna be 16.


Lh gave me a really sweet lil' booklet she'd made me. :)
Tis v. nice with a cute letter inside that is sooo true xD :L
Love her to bits :D :L

She appa cba :L And is now probs gonna read what im writing! (Y) Yup...she is. :) Hahaha. :D


Scot randomly wrote a new blog for the first time in donks.
It had both me and Lh on it. (Y) Proud :L




Toodlepip :)




Lora :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment