Wednesday 11 May 2011

so i went to sleep in a grumpy mood.
woke up in a grumpy mood.
got on the bus and managed to get myself to a neutral state.
can't be doing with Emma today, she was pissing me off.
Liiv and her lot perked me up. they're absolutely insane xD
Tish and Steph were just burping at each other for ages....they're such ladies.
i went into a really weird mood at lunch, i sat for about an hour just completely zoned out in my own world, pure thinking..
i got to hold a baby spiny mouse though, which cheered me up loads :D
plus speaking to my girl always makes me feel better <3
and my phone background is a HAPPYCUPCAKEWITHLOLLIPOPSANDSWEETIES AHHHHHH! >w<
Friday i'm going up to Preston to visit my cousins :) can't wait, Diff and Cam are lovely.
just means i don't get to see gayface until Monday :/ boo..
tonight i'm going to eat some Weetabix, watch some Family Guy and get some sleep.
and dream about my love......i miss her....

night sexies.
i love you Hayley.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment