Sunday 8 May 2011

i just came to say hello.



while i'm on here i'll do an update, seeing as i never post nowadays.
probably why i'm so stressed all the time.
could do me good to write to this again..



so me and Emma split up, and we had a MASSIVE fallout the other day.
but she text me earlier telling me she'd self harmed...and so i don't know what's happening.
i can't morally ditch her after she's told me that.



i'm with someone again now, and much much much happier :) happier than i have been for a longggggg time. i don't even remember such a good relationship. it's still early, but im smitten <3
ohand she's called Hayley :P



college is stressing me out big time. ive got so many assignments to do, shitloads of work ex to catch up on that im dreading and my maths GCSE to retake next month. ugh, just, ugh.
it's too much.



JeeJee is out of hospital :)
i'm happy....but a bit tentative. i don't know how she's feeling right now..
she always seems so happy, but i know what she's like deep down.
i wish i could help her.
i wish i could take all the pain away.



Lh is still ignoring me, though we spoke for about 2 days via Facebook inbox. which resulted in her being homophobic and slagging off my appearance...saying "doesn't look like you've changed for the better".
i mean what the fuck? i started the year by taking an OD because i couldn't cope with how my life was going. i had to go to counselling for months because i wouldn't stop self harming and my Mum ended up making me stay at my Dad's for a little while....and my best friend has been on a psychiatric ward since January.
and you're talking about my fucking hair?!
i dont give a shit now.
or at least i wish i didn't.



i'll be glad when i move to Lincoln.
except for leaving Hayley, Jee and the Broomies.....






at least i'm happier now.

No comments:

Post a Comment