Saturday 20 March 2010

miss derby.

hallooo all :)
im in a super good mood now :D
its brilliant ^_^


just finished my pass for health so dont have to worry about that :D

well...
ill explain all...

got there few mins late cause mum took a wrong turning, there was two other girls with mums/friends, so we sat down next to them. random girl came along, gave us some leaflets, i had to fill out this form thing, then this woman from radio derby came along, interviewed the girl next to me briefly, then asked if she could interview me and i said yeah, so spoke to her for a while..which ended up being scarier than the actual interview with kate! (organised of miss derby) :L :L her mic was recording it! lmaoooo. then she interviewed my mum. my number (39) got called out, and i went in to the interview room. kate was really nice actually, and there was another woman next to her who was really nice too :) us three just full on grinned the whole time for like 15 mins :L made her laugh by showing her my eyebrow dance (appa im gonna do that for the talent round if i get through to the final! :L good grief)..then chatted about college and everything. told her about castrating lambs at college and she grimaced :L finished the interview, payed her a tenner, got more forms, went through to have my headshot done. had to wait around for 10 mins because his camera had broke. took the headshot, looked ok, so said bye, radio derby was taking photos of him taking photos of me :L also she recorded my interview! and missed the first bit so she made me come back in to say hello and introduce myself again! lmao! :L that was just weird!!!...anyway..she came over to me before i left, asked me how i think it went, if it was scary, what happens next etc, then i said bye to everyone again and left :L

so...monday, radio derby, between 7 and 9 am..listen out! ill be on it :L lmao! x]

it was scary being recorded :L paha.

so...lh's birthday today :D :D
im getting picked up between 3.30 and 4pm :D
then probs goin back to hers for a snack/get ready..and goin to sheffield with her, james, russ and kel to see ICE HOCKEY :D:D:D

go panthers!!! x]

im glad i have this bliss to fall back into atm.
modelling always cheers me up <3


i dont think ill get through to the finals though.
the girls there were really pretty!
and there was a full on tarty girl before me who was like size 4 with huge boobs :s and HUGE hair and huge makeup! :L but she cant be a glamour model cause you're not allowed to have public photos of yourself topless/nude in this competition :P pahaha xD


well..toodle pip :D
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment