Wednesday 10 March 2010

but my heart is still wide open.

♫ i cant stop dont care if i lose, baby you are the weapon i choose, these wounds are self inflicted, im going down in flames for you, baby you are the weapon i choose, these wounds are self inflicted.

"an ocean, of emotion, my heart rips me wide open" = me.

well...i cba to write to this blog really :L
been alright today.
jee wasnt in, and nor was izzy, so had a loooot of cleaning.
gave me time to think.
which is really all that good :s
im gonna be a crazy cat lady when im older, distracting myself from thinking by playing with cats :L
currently trying to convince mum to have this gorgey cat called Shaun (Y)
i want a tomcat :( plus he's long haired ;o gorgey porgey.


i have a new blog.
the url is.......
MWAHAHAHA.
no.
im not writing my new blog's url on here.
not yet anyway.
because i dont want anyone to read it :)
just thought i'd tease you all ;)
when everything's over..i MAY post it.
might not.
try and guess the url if you like..you'll never get it.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment