Thursday 4 March 2010

cause we'll go out in style.








bah..ive got a bloody headache again :(
in a better mood today..been funny.
really ought to get some assignments done..but cba!! :L








erm...
not actually sure what to write :L
gonna put some music on..despite my headache.
right..wheres the calpol?








...took some calpol now.
erlack..it doesnt taste nice :L
six plus (Y) strawberry flavoured. i dont like the orange one x]
nomming on a digestive to wash the taste away :L








hmm..well mum isnt back for like 45 minutes.
and then im hiding upstairs :L
my hairdressers coming round to cut my mum's hair..and she doesnt know that i secretly hacked away at my locks and put in loads of really short layers..so now i have a mullet going on and its really obvious :L








im just browsing random things on deviantart.
boreddddddd.








went out on my trampoline earlier.
bounced about 5 times, til i realised how unfit i am..also was getting a random pain in my chest..kinda like my heart was smashing into my ribcage..so i stopped and layed down for half an hour. but i didnt know the trampoline was damp..and so the front of my jumper is now soaking. :L leaving it to dry in the sun. (Y) (not outside)












got bibbs coming round tonight, be nice to see her :) also sleeping over lh's tomo...and going to the zoo on sunday :D
ooo..that reminds me..need to text dad to let him know :L








nomming on coco pops.
owww my throat hurts :'(








theres a coco pop stuck in my brace :(....got it xD




im not gross.....:L








ive just been pondering about how much ive changed since school..in just a couple of months ;o
so so so much.
i dunno which me i like better...hmm




toodles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment