Sunday 3 January 2010

bloody breadsticks.


i opened one of the cupboard doors to innocently get some skittles, and was immediately attacked and facially raped by a packet of breadsticks and some jaffa cakes?
charming!!
boobie trapped by my own mother.
hmph. :P


...*munch munch*..got the skittles tho ;)
and a cookie :D nomnom.


well...
really busy atm :L on facebook ;)

had a pretty good day.
apart from getting shouted at this morning.
that blew. (N)
spent the day with ynnan and arwah (my nanny and my great-uncle for those dim bulbs out there :D)
watched the polar express....oddly good? :L pahaha :P


muttidoodle's taking them home now. ^^
so its college tomo :)
and i have no foundation :
well..i do...but i dont have any of the right colour of powder i use the most :/
i've got the TINIEST amount in the world off one of my old ones :/
hence why i bought my current one to replace it!
but my current one has disappeared.
so i shall be tinged orange tomo til i can get to a boots (N) bad times. :L
n.mind..ill survive. ;)
will pop to ilkeston after col :P
hehe.


oooo..brendan cole on tuesday!
lmao..that's gonna be bloody funny xD


hopefully jee will sleepover thursday :)
that mad double date thing might be happening?
me, jee, josh, jo, lou, robin.
hmm...AWKWARDDD!!
but funny. :L tres tres.
cinema? me thinks.
snogging in the dark = niceeeee :P


will write later if i can be bothered ;)

toodles!

Lora :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment