Wednesday 29 July 2009

Loon-a-thongs at age 22


Ahhh bonjour ma pallys ;)

Currently watching Lh have a good ole' raveathong with Kirsty :P


Lily Allen - 22


Hahaha.


Oh i do love my bestiies. :)


Well there was a lovely awkward moment in Tesco yesterday when i passed Scot :S

Haha.

He spoke to me earlier so at least im not still weirded out :) (Y)


Lily Allen in December (L)


Lh is sitting next to me now. :)


Today has just been one big fat ceebs! :)

Did bum-ally with Lh (Y)


Doing bum-ally tomo too :L


But im off to Whitby with the loons on saturday (dad and donna) so should be a jolly good larf. :D


K is getting us some crisps :) hahahahahahahahahaaaaa ;D


Laughing spaz much :P



Well im having a ma-hooooo-sive 16th house party with my loons and family etc :)

Should be crrrrrrazy baby ;)


Doritos <3


So anyway..my birthday.....im gonna have a sleepover with Lh, Bibbs, Josh and Jo. :D And Kirsty is sleeping over inside the house me thinks, whereas us big kids are in a tent in my back gardyy :)

No alcohol says Hitler (mutti) D;

But we can get naked and randy without the shizz :L :L :L hahahaha :D


(8) Fuck you, fuck you very very muuuuuch (8)

Gotta love Lily Allen :)


That's all for now bloggers ;)


Toodles!!


Lora :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment