Wednesday 17 February 2010

da da doo doo



da da da dance, dance, dance, just just just just dance :) ♫




ew..i had some prawn balls just left over from last night's chinky..and i think they went bad.
i keep burping and my tummy is a bit wobbly. :L
im probably gonna hurl in the night ¬_¬ never mind, im well overdue for one :L




bibbs is checkin cinema times for tomo.
jee was meant to be sleeping mine tomo night..but she was meant to text me tonight saying whether or not she could because of work on friday.
but she hasnt....¬¬
she is a bit unreliable atm :L
never mind.
ive been entertained by josh today ^_^
literally been talking to him ALL day ;o
we're getting on still :L
trying to convince him to tell me something atm.
PLEEEEEASE josh tell me!!!! :)




have told bibbs that percy jackson (lead lad in percy jackson blah blah blah some geeky film) is HOT ;) he bloody is!!! :P
ewww..it smells of cat poo :( erlack!!
oh great..it's mixed with the smell of prawns ¬¬




;o low phone battery! bah!!
but..lady gaga :D POKERFACE xD




*burps*
those prawns are making me burp.




damn..phone jus ran out of battery ¬_¬
ok..off now.




toodles!!


Lora :) xx


p.s. the pic of me and josh is the one that bothered me the other day...and remains the only one of us two that bothers me at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment