Friday 27 November 2009

Love bipolar..


Yeah i'm listening to Katy Perry - Hot and Cold (Y)

Uggh.

Well, me and Josh broke up. D;

bleurgh.


Last night was pretty awesome (Y)
Apart from breaking up obvs.
But me and Jee (Jess H) went down to the park and met up with Jess T, Annie, Lauretta, Scot and later Lou and Jo came down. (Y)
Was bloody funny!!
Annie drunk is SOOOOO funny!! :L


Then Josh came to the park cause he'd gone on my facebook and seen some emails that me and Scot had sent each other. :/
Scot's fell out with me now cause he feels Jee has replaced him.
And atm, she has.
She's my little light in this big black hole.

Feel crap today.
Im wearing my pj top, shorts, smudged eyeliner, hair that looks like i've been dragged through several bushes (oo err) and tummy ache D;
Bleuurgh.


Anyway...got nothing else to write on this.
Im just not feeling anything at the mo.


Toodles,


Lora x


obtw, the pic is of me and jee.

No comments:

Post a Comment