Wednesday 7 April 2010

wednesday 7th april.



it's about ten to seven. mum's work friends will be round in an hour for tea.
i had sausages, mash and mushy peas.
the mushy peas tasted really weird and made me feel sick.




ive got cloudy lemonade ♥




my party's got a theme now.
animals.
that should be fun.




im gonna try and convince/persuade jee to let me borrow/rent one of the outfits she has.
i think she's going as a bee :)
that's bound to be attractive. ;)




it shall be good.
im looking forward to it.




trying to meet up with izzy tomorrow, seeing as my mum is going out for lunch.
i really wanna go see how to train your dragon.
was meant to go see it today but i overslept.




i was up until about 2am just staring at my notebook though.
i wanted to draw/write something, but i couldn't think of any inspiration.




i havent done a lot today really.
but it's been alright.




there's a weird mist next to me coming from the incense stick.
it looks creepy :)




my hair so needs washing.




im gonna end up spending all of tonight in my room..seeing as i cant really go on the pc while they're eating (my pc is in the dining room).
i so need a laptop.




mum's nagging at me for washing up badly.
yep.
never mind ey.




was looking at mum's camera today. found some old pics from last year i never uploaded. :L
made me smile.




♥ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment