Monday 22 June 2009

Jeremy Kyle and Wheat Crunchies. :)


Hullooo fellow bloggers. :)
Im currently eating a packet of Wheat Crunchies at Josh's house.
They're naaaice. ;D

Well, ended up on the phone to Louise for about an hour last night discussing a "situation"..
Here it is:
-My best friend has been hanging around with another close friend a lot recently, and for some reason it irritates me. I'm not sure why, well, actually i have a reason. You see, this close friend likes me, A LOT. And we're on tender ground at the minute because of my boyfriend.
Hmm...
And..i dunno. Me and Lou kinda decided the best course of action to help hun get over this is to have a bit of time away from him.
It'll be hard 'cause he's a really great mate.
But i cant carry on like this.
It's just nagging at the back of my head all the time.

So anyway, my bestiie hanging around with him all the time is making the situation worse - unknowingly to her - because now he has an excuse to force me to talk to him, and he could always reach me through her. And well she'll see his point of view more clearly than mine and Lou's because she hasn't had experience of this situation seeing as she doesn't go to our school.

Anyways, i'll sort it out somehow.

Hmm..Josh has disappeared.
He hung up on me last night ;O
Although i was on the phone to Lou as well.
Tut. Men. :P



Jeremy Kyle this morning was ace.
It was going on about this woman who's mum had some kind of terminal illness and she only had a few years to live, and the woman wanted to get married to her childhood sweetheart of 7 years, but didn't have enough money, so the show donated some money so her mum could go to her wedding. :)
Awww it was really sweet. Proper soppy stuff.

Ooop..Josh is back. :D Hahaha. And sticking up for himself. ;)

Anyway bloggers.
That's all for toodaaayyy. :D


TOOODDDLES!!

Lora x

No comments:

Post a Comment